An application addressed to the Medical Superintendent, IPHB stating name of the patients registered, hospital number and the purpose of such certificate has to be mentioned by the patient/guardian. The purpose of certificates can be multiple such as tax benefits, financial assistance, I. Q. certificates for admission in special school, seeking fitness certificates, Medical Report of patients etc.
- I.Q. Certificates
- Appendix IV (form for the purpose of grant to slow learners/ learning disabled/ autistic children)
- Appendix II (form for the purpose of grant to Mentally Challenged person)
- Certificate for person with Mental Illness Disability
- Certificate of Mental Retardation for Government benefits
- Concession Certificate (Mentally retarded person who cannot travel without an escort)
- Certificate for person with Autism
- Sickness & Fitness certificates
Certificates provided to the public and their time limit is as under:-
|• Medical certificate of sickness & fitness||Within 24 hours|
|• Medical report • Certificate for Insurance purpose • Certificate for Income tax, purpose etc. • I.Q certificate (small) • Appendix – IV certificate • Railway Concession certificate • Autism Certificate||Within 2 Weeks after completion of assessment|
|• Appendix – II certificate • Mental Retardation||Within 2-4 weeks after completion of Psychological test|
|• Death Certificate||Immediately|
Most of the certificates are issued free of cost, however some may be charged as per notification issued by the government from time to time.